Citizens For Green Doon now offers internship in it's office at Shivam Vihar, Jakhan, Dehra Dun.
There are two vacancies for interns available throught the year.
Canditates should be:
- Interested in environmental issues and be ready to take lead in finding solutions to environmental problems.
- Interested in researching topics, filling RTI applications & analysing RTI application data.
Interns would be required to :
- Work in either of the two time slots ( 9.00 am to 1.00 pm or 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm) six days a week. One day off will be given if there are events scheduled on Sunday.
- Work for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Take active part in all ground activities of CFGD
- Research topics, file RTI applications and analyze the data so generated.
- Undertake Site visits
Please note there is no stiped paid.
To apply please email CV to us by clicking here, specifying the time period of internship and time slot preferred, giving full contact details.